Sunday 24 March 2013

OOTD - Skinny jeans

Well hello
 
Last week we went to London for a hospital appointment for my hubby, and I had on one of my go to outfits for travelling.
 
 
The top is lightweight and comfy, and wearing skinny jeans avoid my usual issue of the bottoms of my jeans getting wet as the weather was a bit pants.
 
I buy my jeans in New Look, and, being just over 6ft tall, I always used to find buying jeans that would be large enough around my waist AND long enough in the leg would be a nightmare! But, if anything, the jeans I get from their Inspire range are plenty long enough, too much sometimes! But I managed to pluck up the courage to buy some skinny dark red jeans in there a few months ago - and in their sale, so that cost me £6 reduced from £12.99 :-) And they are my favourite jeans at the moment! They are also nice and long, which causing a bit of ruffling around my ankles, but I like that look.
 
I also live in trainers..... which my mother hates! But they are comfy and go with everything :-) These ones are from George at Asda and cost me £8 - I love it! They only last me about 3-4 months until I wear a hole into the bottom and my hubby moans at me to buy a new pair as I'm complaining my feet get wet.... I also have to get them from the men's section - as I have size 10 man feet! But I'm used to it :-)

And lastly is my black long sleeved wrap/cardigan from Asda again. I got it about a year ago, but I wear it all the time.

Do you shop in supermarkets?
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment