Tuesday 6 May 2014

OOTN

A few weeks ago, I went out with my friends to a charity quiz night for Mind. It is a great charity that helps people suffering with mental health issues and I love to try and support them as much as I can as they have helped me a lot this last year. I attend a mums support group each week where I get to have tea and biscuits and just be myself, and not a mum. It's great to just talking about anything and everything, and I have made some good friends.
 
I wanted to dress up a little bit as it was as much of a night out as I get nowadays. I went for my Yours black skinny jeans, a black and red top I got from George @Asda for Christmas a couple of years ago and my sparkly peep toe heels.
 
 
 
I really like this top as it shapes around the top of my chest, and the top section and sleeves are a red and black chiffon. It's so comfortable. These skinny jeans and the best I have bought in a long time. They fit great and are lovely and long for my long legs.
 
You can find the skinny jeans here.
 
And more information about Mind here.

No comments:

Post a Comment