Wednesday 1 October 2014

In the changing room...... Yours

Last week, I popped to Bluewater to pick up something I had ordered from Evans, then accidentally stumbled into Yours - so handy that is one store away from Evans! I had seen a few things on their website over the past few weeks, and I thought I'd go and try some bits on.


First up was this dress. I liked the print on it and the lovely flowing sleeves, but when I put it on, it just didn't look right. I wasn't sure about the neckline and the band that gives it it's shape was a bit lower than I like.


 
Then I picked up this dress hoping to get in early and find myself a Christmas dress. I have two of their skater dresses and thought I'd give this one a go. It was black lase with a beaded a collar. It was pretty, but again, I just didn't like it as much once I had got it on.

 
 Next up, I picked out an elasticated panel midi skirt. I have applied for a few jobs recently, and on the off chance I get any interviews, I thought I would look at some office style clothes, and loved the look of this midi skirt. I tried it on with a couple of different shirts.

 
First was this was bright orange top. I went for a larger size in this, and I really liked how it looked. Then I tried on this sleeveless patterned shirt. I really liked the colours and print on this one.

 
Although I didn't buy any of them, I would definitely get the skirt and orange top if I was to get an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment