Tuesday 14 October 2014

Christmas Party Dresses - Simply Be

Christmas is a busy time of year for us. My husband and I both have large families, so we have a jam packed few days around Christmas trying to see them all, not to mention work nights out, and celebrating with friends too. So we had starting thinking about parties and family meet ups, so I thought, maybe it's time to look at some new dresses for the festive season! So, my first stop was Simply Be.
 
Mesh Prom Dress - £35
 
I really like the look of this dress with the floral stretchy top section, then it flows down to the gathered mesh over the skirt which gives it a lovely prom dress look. This would be a great dress for going dancing in to show off the lovely skirt in all it's glory.
 
Beaded Waist Dress - £65
 
I do try and go a bit more colourful at Christmas, just to be festive, but I really liked this dress. The matching detail of jewels, beads and sequins around the neck and waistband give it a nice glitzy look. The dress is nice and long too, so would hopefully be long enough for me to wear it with tights. The sleeves give it a really elegant look also.
 
 
Kelly Brook Midi Dress - £75
 
Sticking to black dresses, I then noticed this lovely dress from the Kelly Brook Collection. I love the neckline on this dress, and it has metallic threads mixed in it so will shimmer under those Christmas lights. Again, this one is a nice longer length, so would be a better length for my long legs!
 
Lovedrobe Lace Belted Skater Dress - £10 off, Now £45
 
 
I do love a skater dress! I do think that they suit my body shape more than any other dress I have tried so far, so I was attracted to this dress straight away. I think it's a great colour for the festive season, and I love the 'peek-a-boo' neckline and cute capped sleeves.
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment