Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year Sales - Pink Clove

Happy New Year! 2015 is here, and so are a lot of sales from brands I love. So I couldn't resist but to choose my favourite pieces from there current online sales. Now, I am in no position to buy any of these lovely things, but that doesn't stop me from having a good look! So here are my top picks from the 'Up To 60% Off Sale' from Pink Clove - and not to mention another 20% off with the code DAZZLE.
 
 
First up is this top that I have had my eye on for a while. It is an oversized comfy top with mesh inserts down the sleeves. It looks so comfy, but yet I think it could easily be worn with some nice trousers or a skirt for a stylish look for a night out.
 
 
Next up was this beautiful gold studded skater dress. It has lovely little angel sleeves that look so pretty with the skater line of the dress. It's no secret that I love a skater dress, and this would be a great addition to my collection, for both day and night time.
 
 
This skirt then caught my eye. I have just bought my first couple of skater skirts, and am loving them, so this would be a lovely addition to my wardrobe. I'd team it with a plain black top for a stylish evening outfit.
 
 
I do love lace! And this top is a lovely design, covered with a top layer of lace. It has a sweetheart neckline, and a nice length sleeve, and not to mention, looks like a nice length to team with trousers.
 
 
Last up is another skater dress..... This time we have one that is a nude dress with an overlay of black lace. The sleeves are down to the elbow, which is a big plus for me, and it also has a Bardot neckline and scallop edges. Such a beautiful dress.
 
 
 
So they are my top picks from Pink Clove's current sale. Don't forget that there is an extra 20% off if you use the code 'DAZZLE' at the checkout.
Find all their items here.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment