Friday 10 January 2014

Juicing Day 5 - Keeping Busy

I'm onto day 5 of my juice fast.......


...and I'm over the first hurdle. I had read and heard that day 2-3 were the hardest as your body is getting used to your new diet, and I have definitely found that! Day 2 (Tuesday) was really hard. I had lots of cravings and had a bad headache, but now I am on Friday and I'm feeling good. I'm not missing food as much, don't get me wrong, it's still a little tough getting the kid's dinner ready! But my brain now knows that I don't need it.

I've managed to do a bit of walking over the last few days, but I haven't been able to get out on my bike as the rain and wind have been crazy. Hopefully I can do more of that next week. We have now settled into recipes that we like. I have been experimenting with new vegetables and am into sweet potato, and parsnip juices at the moment. 

We have decided that we are going to have light meals tonight, Saturday and Sunday evenings this week. We are going for this routine for the next few weeks and see how we get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment