Wednesday 29 January 2014

Floral Picks

I've never really been a fan of floral prints. My mind was changed when I got a floral dress about 6 months ago, and now it is my 'go-to' dress for most occasions. Now I find myself drawn to floral prints, both small and large, tops and bottoms. Now that Spring is just around the corner, I decided to have a look through the Evans site to see what floral pieces I could find.


I loved the skater style top in the first outfit, and thought it would look great with the grey marl leggings and a silver statement necklace. If I worked, then the second outfit would be right up my street. I like the style of trousers, and with the bubble hem top and court heels, it would be a great work/formal outfit. I really like the collar on the third top, and the nice big floral print is lovely. I matched these with a twisted silver necklace that would accent the collar on this top. Lastly, a more girly look. I love the pink and purple colours in this top, and mixed with some dark blue leggings and nude heels, would be great for a night out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment