Wednesday 22 January 2014

Marks and Spencer Homeware

I am currently in the process of having a good old sort out of our house, and I plan to do some updating to our decor too. So, I want to add some little touches around the place as I plan a pretty neutral scheme and then add colours through accessories. I received an email through about some great home ware offers, so I couldn't help but have a look.


1. Laughter is the Best Medicine Frame Wall Art - £19.50
I thought this was so cute. It is a medicine jar filled with 'hahaha's' and 'lol's' and is such a great little way to add a bit of fun to a wall.

2. Small Heart Hanging Tealight Holder - £7.50
I love candles, and this is a great way to decorate and illuminate. I have lots of different styles and colours of votives and tealight holders, and this would be a great addition.

3. Bright Butterfly Bedset - £29.50 - £35
I think this is so pretty, and a great way to add a little something to our bedroom. we have plain walls and wood panelling at the moment, so it's hard to add too much. 

4. Letter Cushions - £10
These are great! They do the whole alphabet and an ampersand, so you can get your initials! I think this is brilliant. What can I say, I'm easily pleased!

5. Striped and Reversible Bath and Pedestal Mats - £12-15
Our bathroom is currently a moss green colour on the walls, and I want to paint the walls and tiles white, and add a multicolour accessories and these mats are a great way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment