Saturday 8 December 2012

Going AWOL!!!

Well hello!

It's been a few days since I did a post......whoops! I've had a mixture of laptop issues, family stuff and time going so quickly!

So, over the last few days I've.......
- Finished series 1 and 2 and the Christmas Special of Downton Abbey (I'm so addicted!)
- Started wrapping pressies :)
- Painted my nails with some nail varnish from George at Asda and loved it
- Visited my nieces school and saw Santa (my dad!)
- Had a yummy Chinese today with Mike
- Generally been eating chocolate and Christmas sweets
- Visited Aldi for the first time in ages and forgot how good it is!

Some of these things I will go into more detail about later, but I thought I'd say why I've been AWOL for the last few days......just incase!

Hope you are having a good weekend!

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment