Sunday 2 December 2012

Mascara worth the money...

Well hello

Today is the second day of December, and I've spent the day at home with Mike and the kids doing housework, baking and trying to keep warm! I made some quick mince pies (recipe to follow) and for dinner we had slow roast pork (total of 4 1/2 hours in the oven). So yummy :) and just what I needed to warm me up :) and I have just about enough room for a mince pie to finish off.

So the other day I was in Poundland looking at their make-up as I've bought a few things from there now and been pleasantly surprised with how good they are for £1! So today's blog is a review on the Chit Chat Lash Building Mascara in black.

 
So, as I said previously, this is from Poundland, so cost me £1 :) and i have to say, it's amazing! It's a standard spoolie brush, not too big, but a decent size, which seemed to go onto my lashes with ease. I did not need to use my separate lash comb, and there were no clumps. I have worn it a few times over the last week and it has made my lashes look great. I usually apply 2-3 coats depending on the look I am going for, but it definitely builds your lashes, which is what it is advertised as.
 
Anyway, I would highly recommend this as a daily mascara, I love it!
 
 
Have you tried an of the make-up from Poundland?
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment