Tuesday 4 February 2014

Access All Asos

Back last year, after seeing the buzz about #AccessAllAsos on Twitter, I thought I would have a look at what was going on. And I got really excited to see that there were a group of ladies picked to be Asos Insiders and they get first looks at new lines, invitations to events and other great goodies. So I decided to submit my details and see what happened. Then, an email arrived in my inbox saying I had been chosen! I was so excited! And it said to expect a parcel coming, and it did!





Time had obviously been taken into what each person got as they were very individual. I got some cute heart letter craft stickers which are so lovely, and a great light blue beanie to go with, as it was put, my luscious locks'. I do love a beanie!

I can't wait to see what adventures come next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment