Friday 11 January 2013

Food glorious food!

Well hello

Today, along with trying to get my lounge painted, I seem to be obsessed with food! Well, to look at, you can see i enjoy my food...... :) but I have been used to just whacking things in the oven/microwave/saucepan and eating. But over the last few months, I've been trying to be more of a 'domestic goddess' and trying to make things from scratch.

On Friday's, I will be sharing a recipe with you from my vault of yumminess :) Now i get my recipes from a variety of sources...

My lovely mummy
Sorted food - YouTube guys
Crumbs - Blogging sisters and YouTubers
and anywhere else I can find inspiration!

As I type this, I am watching the Darts Championship on TV and savouring a bowl of my chicken and vegetable soup/chowder. I made this on Wednesday, but had a good couple of portions left :) So I look forward to sharing that with you soon!

So I hope you are all well and getting excited about the weekend being nearly here. It will be a quiet one for us as I want to get the lounge finished, but soooooo can't wait for it all to be done.....it's only been 18 months since we moved in!

Any DIY plans for the weekend?

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment