Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Party Dresses - Yours Clothing

I have a couple of Christmas parties to attend this year, and I am on the hunt for a new party dress. So I thought I'd have a good look through some of my favourite online shops.


I decided to firstly have a look through the Yours Clothing site and came across quite a few lovely dresses, and they are all on offer at the moment.


1. Purple and Black Flock Print Skater Dress - was £30 now £20
This one caught my eye as purple is my favourite colour. And I love the print on it!

2. Red Chiffon Dress with Silver jewelled waistband - £40 now £30
This is something that I wasn't too sure about to start with, then as I kept seeing it, the more I loved it. I really like the jewelled waistband.

3. Black Lace Embellished Trim Double Layered Shift Dress - was £40 now £35
I really loved this as soon as I saw it. I love the sleeves and the neck detail is gorgeous.

4. Black Dress with Solver Glittery Damask Print Top - was £35 now £25
I really like the style of this dress, and the lovely detail on the top half is beautiful.

5. Black and Gold Sequin Shift Dress with Cut Out Back - was £35 now £25
This is a dress that I think looks gorgeous, but not sure what it would look like on me. But it would look great at a Christmas party.

I haven't made my decision yet, still have a few more sites to look at before I do, but it never hurts to do a bit of window shopping now and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment