Thursday 1 August 2013

Setting myself a challenge for August

Hey!

Hope you guys are enjoying the first day of August :) I am looking forward to so much this month, days out, my birthday, parties galore and general merriment!


When I was chatting to my cousin Stacey in May, she said how much she was enjoying my #31daysofmay challenge, and I should do it again......at the time I laughed! I found it a real challenge to post everyday, but also, found it quite enjoyable. So I decided that I wanted to share with you as much as possible through August.
So, I will be blogging everyday, but the posts will be (hopefully) in video format of my days. If not, I will post pictures of what we got up to each day. This is a two-fold challenge, not only does it mean blogging everyday, but also will get me used to using my movie maker to improve my YouTube videos!

I hope you will join me along the way :)

Much love!!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment