Friday 9 August 2013

Superdrug Haul

Hey guys!

I was out shopping last week and popped into Superdrug and got these lovely bits.


I hadn't really planned on buying anything, but a few things jumped out at me :)


This is Collection's Long Lasting Gel Polish and boasts to give you 'long lasting, gel-like shine that locks in colour'. I loved this colour as soon as I saw it! It's such a gorgeous coral colour. I really like their wide brushes, as I find it so much easier to apply on my nails.

I then moved over to the MUA counter and picked up this eyebrow pencil with brush on the other end. I, of course, went for the 'Brunette' colour. I have been after an eyebrow pencil for a while, and when I saw this, especially at £1, I had to pick it up. And it was a bonus that it had a brush on the end too. The colour of the pencil goes great with my brows, and the brush blends it in nicely.


Lastly, I grabbed these two as it was 3 for 2 on all nail polishes. I have been looking at the 'Deepest Purple' polish for a while, and I took the opportunity and picked it up, along with another coral colour - I am a little addicted to this colour at the moment!

So that's my little haul for today, hope you are well!

Beka x

2 comments:

  1. I love Superdrug at the moment for beauty stuff and the MUA nail polish at £1 a bottle is such good value xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two nail polishes on the last picture. Great colours. ♡ I have actually this obsession for the german grocery store DM. You can't let me go in with money. Not if you need the money for other things. *blush*

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete