Sunday 18 August 2013

Vlogging and Blogging.....

Hey guys!

Hope you are all really well! 

As you may know from previous posts, I am doing daily vlog's on YouTube during August to give myself a bit of a challenge. I have loved it so far, and love sharing more of my personal life with you all. But, coming on here this morning has made me realise how hard it is to Vlog and Blog at the same time! I know I haven't posted much on here this month, but I have been so busy, not just with vlogging, but with it being the summer holidays and having two kids here, there and everywhere! 
I promise that normal service will resume in Septemnber, where I have a few special things planned for the blog, and hopefully you will like them too :)

Here are the links to my YouTube channel if you fancy taking a little look at me in the flesh!


Much love!!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment