Tuesday 25 June 2013

Aztec NOTD

Well hello

A few months ago, I was browsing in Asda Living in Dartford when I noticed these funky nail wraps, and at £1, I couldn't resist!


I am out with friends at a personal shopping evening tonight, so I thought I'd give them a go. I had planned what I wanted to wear tonight, but these don't really go...so I had to change my outfit! But they are kool.


There are 12 wraps in this pack, giving a good range of sizes, and all of them are patterned differently, so it gives you a different look for each nail. It takes a little while to apply them, but not much more than it would to paint them with nail polish. 



I really like how they have turned out :) And for £1, you can't go wrong! These are the second nail wraps I have used, and I really like the look they give. 

Have you or would you try them?

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment