Tuesday 18 June 2013

Poorly and busy....not a great combo

Well hello

I had a mass of things planned to do on my blog this week, I didn't seem to have much on. But it has turned out to be the opposite! I was busy yesterday with dog walking, shopping, then visiting my parents to give them anniversary/father's day cards, then came home and didn't feel very well :( Then had a first aid course in the evening, which was really helpful and informative - I'll be doing a separate post on this later.

Then I woke up this morning still feeling a bit pants, and had the plan to do the school run, then home for a rest. Oh no..... I get to the school and Maria comes running up to me asking me what time I am going to see her work.............huh?? It turns out today is an open morning at the school for parents to look around and see the children's work. So I dropped Jack into Kindergarten, and then waited outside with the other parents until 9:25. I got a guided tour by one of Maria's friends, then bumped into Maria in her classroom and sat down for some fun! Her class were doing some stitching for an art project and they invited the parent's in to do some....I couldn't resist!! I ended up making these beauties :)



I had a great time! I wanted to stay there all day! I was there for about 30 mins and listened to Maria tell me about the work she does and where she sits, who she sits with etc. It was really nice :) She took my pattern (on the right) and showed it to her teacher, who then decided to show it to the whole class!! I was so embarrassed! I felt like the teacher's pet! Haha.... So then I left, realising I needed to get some picnic bits for Sport's Day tomorrow, so I was off to Sainsburys!

So anyways, I got home just before 11......Then I managed to have some tea and toast, and a sit down! I need to pick up Jack at 12, then I shall have a rest :) Well I hope to anyway!

Hope you are having a good week :)

toodle pip!

Beka x

2 comments:

  1. Love it, I still remember those from when I was little I used to love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fab day all round! Love your art work :) x x

    ReplyDelete