Saturday 22 June 2013

POOTD

Well hello

Today I just wanted to share with you my new phone case :) Sad I know, but I love the colour!I previously had the same case but in purple, which I did really like, but I have dropped it a few times now and it has got some damage around the edges. 


I love the style of it so much though as it acts as a purse as well as a phone case! It is a flip fronted cover, secured with a magnet. When you open it up, the left hand side has two credit card slots and a large pocket behind them. It is so handy if I am popping out to the supermarket, I have my debit card, driving licence, nectar card, costa card and a savings card, so I'm covered! I put any notes I have in the larger pocket at the back. 
So, here is the new colour I chose....


Orange!! I love it! It is so bright :)



I have dropped my phone a few times whilst it was in my purple case, and it has protected it so well! As I said before, the case got a few scuffs on it, but my phone is fine. I ordered this from a shop on Ebay, and you get with it a stylus, screen protector and polishing cloth.


 And all for £1.99!! I can't recommend these cases enough. Here is the link for the one I got for my Samsung S3, but you can for sure get ones like this for other phones.

Have a great day!

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment