Saturday 8 June 2013

Five Question Friday - Linda

Well hello

Welcome to Five Question Saturday.......my bad. Well, my laptop's bad! Having a few technical issues, but I still wanted to get up FQF even if it is a day late!
This week, I have been asking some questions to the lovely Linda @ Love For Beauty


1. How would you describe your style?
My style is a bit of mix of lots of different styles. I tend to go by my mood that day. So sometimes, I will be really girly and wear a nice dress and the next minute I will be wearing a band tshirt and skinny jeans. My staple piece in my wardrobe is a blazer. I have a few in different colours and I love how you can be wearing jeans and a plain top, throw the blazer on and it looks like you have made a lot more effort than you actually have, It instantly dresses any outfit up.

2. Heels or flats?
I have to be boring here and say flats. Unless it’s a night out, then I will wear heels. I walk everywhere though so I have to be in flats a lot or I would never get anywhere. Plus, I am already blessed with a good height so don’t need to wear heels daily.

3. What is your favourite way to wear your hair?
My hair feels best when it has been freshly washed and then blow dried. I’d love to stay it was a fancy up do or something more chic but I just love my hair when it is natural

4. What has been your most expensive purchase?
Make up wise it would be Dior bronzer that was £34. It wasn’t even that nice either. I have bought a house before though and that cost quite a lot!

5. What is your favourite song of all time?
I bet a lot of people struggle with this question but for me its quite easy. It’s Give It Away by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers! Rock chick a heart!


A big thank you to Linda for answering my questions this week, and I am a rock chick at heart too :) I am still really enjoying asking questions to some of the lovely bloggers out there, but I need some more to ask..... If you or a blogger you know would like to take part, please just drop me an email.

See you guys soon :)

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment