Friday 14 June 2013

Five Question Friday - Steph

Well hello...

I think this has to be my favourite day of the week....it's Five Question Friday! To be able to ask my favourite bloggers questions, and get some great answers is fab! This week, I got to ask my questions to Steph @ Seeing Spots


1. What is the one essential item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My trusty black leggings from Next - They are only £9 and I have about 4 pairs of them.

2. What is your favourite accessory?
A brooch. I own lots of them and I'm always on the look out for more. It doesn't matter if you are fat, slim, average, tall, short or any combination. They always 'fit'.


3. What are your 'go to' shoes for a night out?
Flat. My current favourites are from Barratts and have a gold butterfly cage over the toe.

4. What is your favourite make-up brand?
MUA. Cheap and cheerful. I don't think I've had anything I don't like or wouldn't buy again.


5. Describe your ultimate dinner party - who would you invite and what would be on the menu?
Guest list
Noel Fielding
Ryan Reynolds
Liz and Pip (The Queen and Prince Phillip)
and Rylan

The Menu
Starters - Prawn Cocktail with slices of brown bread
Main - Pork chops, carrots, green beans, Sainsburys smash, roast potatos and Bisto gravy
Dessert - Waffles, caramel sauce and toffee ice cream


A massive thank you to Steph for answering my questions, and providing some great pictures too! I too couldn't live without my legging! And I love the guest list, Rylan and the Queen together would be hilarious! 
Please go and check out her blog if you haven't already, always a great read.

See you next week for some more questions for another blogger :)

toodle pip!

Beka x


No comments:

Post a Comment