Tuesday 25 February 2014

Dirty Works

The last time I saw my tall twin Kim, which seems like a age ago now, she bought me a lovely bag of gifts. Yes, she is that great of a friend. It contained a book, some nail varnish, and a bunch of beauty products, and I have finally got round to uing some of the great DIrty Works products from it.
  
 
Best Foot Forward Foot Butter
Think of England Bath Soak
You Soft Touch Hand Cream
 
For the first time in a while,  decided to have a nice bath, so I gave the bath soak a try. It gave some great bubbles, and smelt lovely. This is made from Calendula Flower and Chamomile which were so nice. It made my skin feel so smooth afterwards, and I felt very relaxed. Whilst I was in there, I tried out the foot butter too. I just massaged it into my feet and left it on for a few minutes, then washed it off. I am a big fan of the smell of coconut, so that made me enjoy it even more! It did exfoliate my feet really well and I am looking forward to using this regularly to give me lovely looking feet ready for the summer. Lastly was the hand cream. I actually already have this as a smaller tube which I keep in my handbag. I love it. I really like the smell of it, and how it makes my hands feel.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same one ;)
    xoxo
    http://ambertii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete