Monday 10 February 2014

Want It Wednesday - Underwear

I had a good sort out in our bedroom the other day, and I realised that I don't actually own any matching sets of underwear! The last bra that I bought was in Manchester from the Yours store in the Arndale Centre. I loved it so much! So, I took a quite evening to have a look through the Yours website and see what I could find.


1. Purple Passion
Black and Purple Animal Print and Lace Detail Bra £16
Black and Purple Animal Print Microfibre Brief with Lace Detail £8
I love this set. Purple is one of my favourite colours, and the added animal print detail looks lovely. 

2. Pretty Lace
Black And Gold Lace Panel Balconette Moulded Bra £18
Black Waist Clincher With Lace Panel And Gold Lining £16
I really like the style of the knickers in this set, and the contrast of the gold and black lace looks gorgeous. 

3. Pink Lady
Magenta and black animal balconette bra £18
Magenta and black animal suspender brief £10
This is a great set for Valentine's Day. It is so feminine and girly and the suspender brief adds a little sexiness to the set.

4. Sexy Spots 
Black Heart Flock Print Balconette Bra With Pink Bow Trim £18
Black And Pink Heart Print Flock Suspender Brief £15
This is another beautiful set for Valentine's Day with the pink ribbon/bow and the suspender brief. I think this has to be my favourite.

1 comment: