Wednesday 10 July 2013

Christening OOTD

Well hello

On Sunday, we went to a christening for my cousin's beautiful baby girl Florence :) I don't know if I have mentioned before, but my dad is a professional photographer, but he was sadly away for the weekend working, so he left me in charge of one of his cameras to take some shots at the christening. I did my best, I hope at least some of them turn out OK!! I was also asked by my cousin and her fiancee to read a poem during the service, to which I said yes! I felt so honoured that they would ask me to do that. I was practising to make sure I didn't get it wrong!
Florence was born 3 weeks before our wedding. In fact, my wedding was the first time I had properly met the lovely little lady! She was so cute and I had to make sure I got a hold!



Anyway, we had a lovely afternoon, and Florence looked so beautiful :) The christening was in a lovely church on the river, such a beautiful setting, and then we went back to my cousin's house after for some food and drink. I wish I had taken some pictures of the gorgeous spread, especially the cute little cupcakes!
The kids had a great time as there were some garden games to play with, and they had some bubbles too!




All tired out!

I was also excited for the christening as I got to wear my Marisota Bow Print Dress I got a few weeks back :) I had been planning on wearing a dress, and I really liked this as soon as I saw it on their website. Anyway, I had been saving it for today, and was so pleased in how it looked :)

Dress - Marisota
Cardigan - George @ Asda
Belt - Marisota
Tights - Fashion World
Ballet pumps - Curvissa

I do have to point out, this was after we had been to the christening, back to my mums, packed up the car, and travelled home, so my hair wasn't at it's finest!
I really loved the dress, it was so light weight and felt really comfy! And I was so happy that my belts arrived on Saturday, I feel that it really made the dress look nice :) I never thought I'd say I looked nice in a dress!!! Progress!

Hope you are all well.

toodle pip!

Beka x


1 comment: