Friday 19 July 2013

Five Question Friday - Georgina

Hey there!

This week on Five Question Friday, I got to ask some questions to the beautiful Georgina @ FullerFigureFullerBust :)


1. What is the one essential item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I'd have to say my shapewear. I don't always wear it, but I like to have it handy as it smooths me out when I wear fitted dresses and makes me feel a lot happier and more confident.


2. What are your go-to shoes for a night out?
I usually wear some fairly low vintage style heels that go with everything and let my feet last the whole night.


3. What is on your clothing wish list at the moment?
I've just got back from an amazing trip to Milan where I was privileged to work with Marina Rinaldi. I'd never tried one of their dresses before, and now I have I want them all! They have a 'curvaceous' range that fits like it was tailored for me and I'd love to own more pieces.


4. What is your favourite fragrance?
I'm a simple girl and I like 'LOVE' by The Body Shop. It's very clean and fresh smelling.




5. Describe your ultimate dinner party - who would you invite and what would be on the menu?
Ooh that's hard! My time in Milan was pretty much that! Some amazing bloggers from around the world eating some yummy Italian food! I'd have liked my boyfriend to be there too and it would have been perfect!

Sounds like you had a great time in Milan....jealous much! A big and busty thank you to Georgina for taking part and answering my questions. If you haven't already, check out her blog at FullerFigureFullerBust.....she is amazing!

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment