Saturday 27 July 2013

Dresses wishlist

Hey there.

I was having a peruse on the Lovedrobe website, and I fell in love with so many dresses! I have narrowed my wish list down to 5 - it is my birthday in August, so I'm hoping for some money to buy a couple :) They have a lot in their sale at the moment, and here is my top 5.


1. Koko Floral Print Collar Detail Dress £28
As soon as I saw, I fell in love with it :) I love the style, the collar, the pattern, everything!

2. Lovedrobe Animal Print Wrap Dress £25
I love the colours in this dress, and it looks like it would be a good length on me.

3. Koko Black Pleated Crochet Collar Dress £28
This is a lovely pretty dress, with a gorgeous crochet collar.

4. Lovedrobe Block Colour Dress With Pleat Detail £15
I love the length of the sleeves on this dress, and will be great for parties in the Autumn.

5. Lovedrobe Multi Colour and Width Sailor Stripe Dress £22
I really like the colours in this dress and I love the shape of the neckline and sleeves.

Maybe I'll treat myself to at least one of these for my birthday :) Hope you are having a good weekend.

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment