Friday 26 July 2013

Five Question Friday - Mel

Hey!
It's my favourite day of the week! Not only is it nearly the weekend, but I get to ask questions to some of my favourite bloggers, and share them with you all! This week, I was pleased to be able to have a chat with Mel @  The Plus Size Life of a Bumblebee.


1. Which celebrity style do you admire the most?
Beth Ditto … I mean, it's not really my style, but she wear what she want and embrace her awesomeness. That's why I love it. And than Adele. She wears so beautiful and elegant dresses. 


2. What is your favourite accessory?
My wedding ring. ;)

3. What was the last piece of clothing you bought?
Not only one. Three dresses and a boyfriend jeans at the ASOS sale. 
7
4. Lip gloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick.


5. What is your favourite film and why?
This is hard, because I love so many movies. When I must make a decision, I would take … let me over think it … "Dark Harbor". I love Alan Rickman so much, and I love movies with an unexpected end. This combined results in a great movie. 

I love Alan Rickman too! He has that sexy moody guy thing going on :) A big thanks to Mel for taking time to answer my questions, and if you haven't checked out her blog, go and do it! She has posts on a wide variety of subjects, and she is so interesting!

See you next week for another blogger!

Beka x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely words and that I could take part. It was fun. :) <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete