Friday 12 July 2013

Five Question Friday - Nikki

Hey!

On this week's Five Question Friday, I have asked some questions to the lovely Nikki @ Natty Nikki. She is one of my favourite bloggers and I really can't wait to meet her :-)



1.  How would you describe your style?
I have quite an eclectic taste in clothes as I will wear anything from a crop top to a bodycon dress!! So I guess my style is a little bit of everything!!




2. What beauty products can't you live without?

I can't live without foundation, I am not the best with make up but recently invested in some really good No 7 foundation and a decent brush with which to apply it and it makes such a difference to how my skin looks.

3. If you could give one piece of style advice, what would it be?
My best style advice is to always wear what you feel good in, and tear up the fashion rules if you like something then wear it. ( and good fitting underwear is a must!!)

4.  What 3 items are on your clothing wish list at the moment?
I really want a new bra as I need to go and get fitted again, a new bodycon dress and some bright wedges for the summer.


5.  What is your favourite TV programme/series and why?
 I think it has to be The West Wing, its like a security blanket as whenever I feel ill or fed up I watch it and I also love Bradley Whitford as well!

I have to say I have never watched West Wing..... A big thanks to Nikki for taking the time to answer my questions, and for giving some great answers, and pictures! She looks fab in both the crop top and bodycon dresses! Love her! If you haven't already, check out her blog Natty Nikki, she is great :)

toodle pip!

Beka x

1 comment: