Sunday 22 September 2013

Oh Lord Grantham!

Hey there.

As you may or may not know, Downton Abbey is back for series 4 on Sunday. I personally can't wait! But I didn't actually start watching it until series 3 was nearly finished! When it first started, I didn't really bother to watch it, I think i had kind of judged it before seeing what it was like. I am sure we are all guilty of that at some point :-)

Anyway, there were a lot of people talking about it when series 3 was on, so when I saw that the first 2 series were on Netflix, I decided to give it a go! And I loved it straight away! The characters, storyline, scandals and sets....it was all so good. 

So, as soon as I saw the new trailer, I got really excited. I have missed it all! The last episode ended on such a high/low - the death of one of the main characters - so this series promises to be full of more great story lines, and more new faces...... including some more handsome chaps!


But, without any shames, I have to say that my Downton crush, but a long, long way is this man....


Lord Grantham! I'm not 100% sure what it is, the title, the power, his handsomeness....... it's all so......dreamy! 

So, I hope you fellow Downton lovers enjoy the new series, I know I will :)

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment