Sunday 1 September 2013

The end of August Vlogs

Hey there!

I have just posted my last vlog for August on my YouTube channel. I have had soooo much fun recording, editing and posting these videos. It has been a great challenge for me, both in a technical sense, and for my confidence. I really hope even a few people have enjoyed watching my life for the past month, and maybe would watch more! 

I plan to post more videos on my channel, not daily though! I have one planned to put up on Tuesday, then I will be bringing you some highlights from my weekend in Manchester for Plus North nest week....once I've had chance to go through the footage and edit it all!

Thank you all for your support, and I promise that I will be focusing more on my lovely little blog over the next few months and bringing you some great posts featuring some great products, brands and collaborations with some of my amazing blogger friends :) 


Much love!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment