Monday 28 October 2013

Bad times

Hey friends.

I just wanted to apologise for the lack of, well pretty much anything over the last week. I have been feeling really ill, like flu ill :( So I've been trying to rest around sorting the kids out as it's half term. I'm feeling a little better in myself, but my throat is killing me, and now I have a chesty cough...I'm hoping it goes by Wednesday! I've got an event to attend, and I'm not missing it for anything!

So, this post was just to apologise for not posting much in a while, I have just not had the energy to put clothes on and take pictures, and let alone look at least half decent in the pictures!

So I am hoping normal service will resume by the end of the week! In the mean time, here is my dog in her Halloween outfit to make you smile :)


See you soon!

Beka x

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank goodness, I thought you were going to say your dog had died! I'm so glad that's not the case and I hope you feel LOADS better soon! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh everyone is entitle to not feel well. Hope you are better by now Becca. :) And your dog is super cute in his little devil outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete