Thursday 17 October 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hey friends!

I'm getting in the Autumn/Winter mood, and I wanted to share with you this Autumn Tag :)




For Autumn, what is your...

Favourite thing about it? 
The colours of the leaves and the change in temperature.

Favourite drink? 
Hot chocolate....so yummy, with a couple of hobnobs for dunking

Favourite scent/candle? 
Cinnamon...getting ready for Christmas!

Best lipstick? 
Deep red

'Go to' moisturiser? 
Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash - I use it in the mornings and leave it on for a few minutes, and it leaves my skin moisturised all day.

'Go to' colour for my eyes? 
Reds and Purple, and all the shade in between.

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? 
I love listening to some of my old albums, The Calling and Maroon 5.

Favourite outfit to wear? 
My new Yours hooded jumper with leggings and my denim skirt :) I need to purchase some winter boots to finish off the look :)

Autumn treat? 
Mulled cider - we had some last year in Edinburgh, and it is so yummy and warms me up a treat!

Favourite place to be? 
At home, on the sofa, with Mike and the kids, eating a bit of junk food, drinking hot chocolate and watching some old films.

As this is a tag, I would like to tag some lovely ladies to give this a go :)

Leah @ Just Me Leah
Vicky @ The Curved Opinion
Leah @ 30 Something Curvy Me
Kim @ Call Me Kim

Hope you are enjoying Autumn so far!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment