As the Great British weather changes from crazy hotness, to pretty darn coldness, we all need to be prepared for it. So I decided that I needed to have a good look at some coats as I don't have a decent warm coat to do the school runs in..... last year I managed with just a waterproof, but I left it a little late to find myself a nice warm winter coat. So, being good, I have looked through some of my favourite websites and picked out some coats that took my fancy :)
1. Lovedrobe Grey Fur Trim Hooded Duffle Coat - £75
2. Evans Grey Hooded Wax Jacket - £69.50
3. Evans Black Zip Peter Pan Coat - £59.50
4. Yours Purple Faux Fur Trimmed Hood Duffle Coat with Toggle Fastening - £55
5. Bon Prix Fishtail Parka - £39.99
As you can see, I have a few different styles that I like, I'm not quite sure which one I like the most, but I hope to get one soon :)
Are you ready for the winter weather?