Wednesday 9 October 2013

OMCZ #17

Hey friends!


This time on Outside My Comfort Zone, we have gone for a 'free' challenge. So we get to set our own little challenge to show anything we want to :) 

So this time I wanted to share with you a sneak peak of a dress I will be featuring in a post next week...


If you had of told me a year ago that I would wear a flowery print dress....and like it, I would have laughed in your face! But now, with the help of all of the wonderful women I have come in contact with through blogging and Twitter, I now own one of those dresses! Don't get me wrong, I do like it, but there is still part of me that feels like I shouldn't be wearing it, but you know what, I like it :)


Beka x

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more of this dress. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I can see of the dress the print looks lovely so I can't wait to see it in full xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to seeing this! x

    ReplyDelete