Monday 14 October 2013

Simply Be Trend

Hey!

There are a few good trends out there for Autumn/Winter 2013, and Simply Be have got two great ones for you.  


Simply Be gave me the chance to pick an outfit from these collections to wear as a 'date night' outfit. As soon as I saw the jacket in the 'Flirty 50's' I knew that had to be part of it! So, here is what I ended up with :)


Animal Jacquard Boyfriend Blazer £45 (here - and on sale for £27 right now!) 

Floral Printed Doll Dress £45 (here)

Box Clutch Bag with Metal Clasp and Detachable Chain £25 (here)

Slate tights - Marisota
Black pumps - Evans

I went for a clash of prints, but I really think it works well. The dress is so pretty for me, in fact, it is my first floral print dress, and I have to say that I love it. I have been on the look out for another 'day dress' than my two ASOS skater dresses, and this is it! Here is a little close up of the fabric...


And it's also a great length for me! It's longer than my other 'day dresses' so I managed to get away with wearing it with tights, which I was so pleased with!


The jacket is so light and comfortable, and I loved the pattern. I described it as giraffe print, but black and white. It has 3/4 length sleeves with turn-ups and is a great length. I can't wait to style this with soooooo many things!


Lastly, is the cute little box clutch bag. It is available in Black and Ivory, and I went for the Ivory as all I seem to own is black clutch bags! I love it's detachable chain, which means you can take it from being a little hand held clutch to a bag over your shoulder.



This is such a cute little bag and I am so pleased I picked it in the ivory as it looks stunning with the gold edging. 

You can check out the trend collection here.

Beka x

7 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute on you love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em :) I really like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEEEE THAT BAG! It is great with that outfit.
    I've always avoided box bags but having seen this one I might have a punt at one.
    I am having a proper bag loving moment right now...so much so I might even write a post about just bags. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not normally a bag that I would choose, but I felt like trying something different :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way that you have put the prints together and the bag is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been eyeing that dress for so long. Does it run true to size for you and is it a stretch fabric? Sorry for all the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it does run true to size, and no it's not stretchy :) x

    ReplyDelete