Friday 18 October 2013

Five Question Friday - Leah

Hey friends!

Welcome to another Five Question Friday! This week I have been chatting to Leah @ 30 Something Curvy Me.


1. What is your favourite colour to wear and why?
I don't think I have 1 favourite colour that I wear but I always wear colour. Bold primary colours suit me best. I don't wear black, white, washed out colours as they don't look good on me but Bold Reds, Greens, Blues, Purples. I think the colour that dominates my wardrobe is burgundy/berry/wine. This is the best colour for me and I really love it too. 


2. What is on your clothing wish list at the moment?
There is always a thousand things on my wishlist but at this time of year there is always one thing I need but don't get till it's too late and that is a coat. 
My favourite one right now is the Green Duffle Coat from ASOS. I love how it's slightly flared and I think I have always had a duffle coat toggle fascination.


3. What so your favourite make up brand?
When it comes to make up I have no loyalties to just one brand. Some things are great for my lips and others good for my skin.  I am currently transitioning in to new brands as I get further in to my 30s. I still love Avon for a lot of things. I have so much Avon following being a rep and I do rate a lot of it. Lipsticks from Avon seem to be an essential in my make up bag. The one I really love is 'Charged Cherry'.


4. Which celebrity's style do you admire the most?
I pondered over this question for ages. I've never followed celebrities that closely so I found it quite difficult to answer this. I always felt I was far removed from that sort of scene so never relied on anyone in the celeb world for style. 
My main approach to style are the blogs I read and the people I meet.

5. Describe your ultimate dinner party - who would you invite and what would be on the menu?
Now this is a question I think about ALL THE TIME. Dinner is my favourite thing (who am I kidding, FOOD is my favourite thing) 

I would have a table of 6 including me. Firstly, I would invite Will Young, I wouldn't say I am a fan of his music particularly but I like him and I genuinely think if we met we would be great friends. I saw him on Question Time once and I was nodding like a crazy dog to what he was saying...I wrote about it in my blog here. 
Secondly I would have Barack Obama, I love the man. He just encapsulates cool.
Third on my table would be Tom Jones. I genuinely have a a soft spot for him. When I see him I often say 'I wish he was my Grandpa'
4th on my table would be Marilyn Monroe, I would love to speak to her, find out her real story. 
5th on my table would be Sue Perkins, I really like her, she's clever and funny and I genuinely think we'd get on. Saying that I saw her in a coffee shop once and I couldn't even say 'Hi' I was so star struck!


The menu would be Starter: Scallops and Pancetta, Venison for main and a lemon tart for pudding. YUMMMMMM!

I would love to meet Marilyn Monroe! And I haven't bought anything from Avon in a while, but that lipstick looks amazing :) I love reading Leah's blog, and if you haven't had a look already, you can find it here. Go and enjoy!! And of course, thanks to Leah for taking part in Five Question Friday!

See you next week :)

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment