Monday 12 November 2012

Bargain makeup

Well hello

Today is a bit pants outside, raining and windy and freezing! So I'm keeping myself busy with emails and card writing :)
I popped to my local town earlier and went into Poundland. About 4 months ago, I noticed they started selling a makeup range called Chit Chat. I was a little sceptical about the products and their quality, obviously as they were £1.... but so far, I am very pleased.

Today's blog post is about a Chit Chat Juicy Lipstick.



I'm not really a lipstick wearer, but I saw this and thought I'd give it a go. And i love it! It's quite a bold colour, but I love wearing it. I bought it in 2 colours, a light pink and a dark pink. I lost the light pink to Maisie..... but I have bought the 'Damson' one a couple of times, and even wore it on my wedding day.




 
 
It is more of a lip pencil style, with a wind up top. but is very nourishing and very pigmented.



So I would highly recommend this product to anyone, especially for £1!!

Have you found any makeup bargains? Please share :)

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment