Friday 9 November 2012

Bottle Monkey!!

Well hello

If you know what I mean by this title, I don't know how we lived without them!!!
If you think it sounds weird, read on......

I was shopping in my local Sainsbury's a while back, looking down the fizzy drink aisle, picking up some lemonade :) Then I saw one of those hanging displays with some brightly coloured plastic things, called Bottle Monkeys.............



Yes, they are handles for your 2 litre bottles! Now, I am a little sad, but I found these amazing! But to be honest, they are really good, especially with 2 kids in the house. The amount of times Maisie has gone to pour from a new bottle and squeezed too hard, to a big splurge of sticky fizzy drink goes on the floor. These just save all the hassle, and make it so easy to pour a drink.



So all you have to do is take the lid off of your bottle, screw the Bottle Monkey on, then replace the lid. There is a air hole tube thing that does help to control the flow of the drink out, which is good.

I don't really know how else to describe them, so here is a few pics!





toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment