Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas bargains

Well hello

Today, Jake was picked up at 9am by his mum, and I headed straight out to do some much needed Christmas shopping. I contemplated going to Lakeside as it has a big Primark, but then I realised I wanted to go to Poundland and 99p Store, so I decided to go to Bromley instead.

I started off my day with a Caramel Latte and muffin in my favourite coffee shop... Starbucks :)


And I was loving the Christmassy feel to all the decorations in the shopping centre :)



Then it was shopping time! I started off in the 99p Store, and here is what I picked up...



Love, love, love the reindeer 'Merry Christmas' sign! So good for 99p. And I have always wanted a big plate for Christmas. I plan to use it as a centrepiece for our dining table with some baubles on.

Then I got a few bits in Wilkinson....



Not Christmas related, but for our wedding tree wish tags, a photo album for £2. A ready cut, decorated Christmas paper chain kit (can't wait to do these with the kids). And lastly, glitter to decorate some of my handmade Xmas decorations I have been doing over the last few weeks, and only £1!

And lastly, after going back to my car as I had so much stuff to carry, I popped into Poundland and realised I had left my debit card in another shop............ Luckily they had kept it in their safe!



2 white chocolate Toberlones (for me and Mike) :) and some mini baubles for putting on my red plate from 99p store. Then some snowflake stickers for my windows and a hanging paper 3D snowman, so good for £1!

I got SO much more, but mainly Christmas presents for the kiddies.

I am in love with the reindeer sign and can't wait to decorate on Saturday!!

Have you got any good Christmas bargains recently?

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment