Friday 24 May 2013

100!!!!!

Well hello!

This post is a little extra one for today as this is my 100th post on my blog! I can't believe I have got to 100. This was something that I really wanted to do, and I have loved every minute of it. I have found lots of lovely people that I can talk to about life, fashion and beauty, the blogger community, especially the plus size ladies are amazing. I can't wait to meet more of you :) 

This is also a thank you to every one of my followers. You don't know how mush it means to me that you are there, that you read my posts, and hopefully that you may enjoy even one! 
Blogging is now such a big part of my life, and I love it! Blogging every day in May has been a challenge, but it had been such a wonderful experience. I would recommend it to every blogger :)

I have been given some great opportunities through blogging, and I feel so blessed to be able to involved with other bloggers that inspire me, great companies and just wonderful people in general.

Sorry for being all gushy, I just am so happy to be at 100 posts and can't wait to reach 200 :)

Hope you are all having a good day.

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment