Wednesday 1 May 2013

Dress Shopping!

Well hello
 
Ever since my cousin told me she was having her gorgeous baby daughter christened, I was so excited! Not only do I get to spend the day with my family, I get to buy a new dress!!
 
I don't really own that many dresses, well, I own 1.... but I want to start being someone that wears dresses for special occasions, and not stick to the normal black trousers or leggings. So I have been doing some 'dress hunting' over the last few days, and I just wanted to share with you some of the beautiful dresses I found :)
 
Marisota - Bow Print Dress
 
Marisota - Hanky Hem Print Dress
 
Yours - Oriental Print Dress
 
I'm still not sure which one I am going to go for, I think the top one, the Bow Dress is my favourite. I love that colour! I'll keep you posted :)
 
Which one would you go for?
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x

4 comments:

  1. They are all lovely but my favourite would be the Yours dress I love the oriental print x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the middle one! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure! The top one they don't have in my size in that blue colour, so I'm going to hold out a few weeks and hopefully it will be back in stock :-) x

    ReplyDelete