Friday 24 May 2013

Five Question Friday - Becky Brown

Well hello

It's Friday...... I have some questions.......five to be exact..........so it's Five Question Friday!! I am still really enjoying asking these ladies questions, and even more so that they answer with some great answers :) Today is no different! This week I have lucky enough to get to ask some questions to the lovely 


1. What is your favourite way to wear your hair?
I am pretty boring with my hair, it isn't long enough to do much with, and it is naturally very straight and fine so if I try to curl it, the curls just drop out in hours. So I normally just blow dry it and go, I do sometimes pin my fringe as it is quite long and in my eyes.

2. What is your favourite clothing shop?
I can’t say Ebay as it isn't a clothing shop but it is one of my favourite places to shop. Actual clothes shop would be ASOS Curve, they have their finger on the pulse of fashion and are giving plus size ladies really fashion forward pieces that we are proud to wear. Size isn't an issue for the, they just give us what is current and on trend.

3. What is your favourite nail polish brand and colour?
I am having a love affair with OPI, I think I have over 30 of the now. They just do great colours and have great staying power. Picking my favourite colour is hard as it depends on my mood, but I have a Herring problem is stunning. It is a pale blue shimmer

4. What has been your most expensive purchase?
I think my most expensive purchase was a dress from the Clements Ribeiro Swan collection, it was for my graduation. It was called the Rebecca Dress which just seemed apt! 


5. If you could go anywhere in the world on holiday, where would it be and who would it be with?
I have a real wonderlust, I want to see the world and everything it has to offer, but I think the place I want to visit the most in New York at Christmas, it just looks magical and the shopping would be amazing. I would take my BF there is something really romantic about New York at Christmas.

A huge thanks to Becky for answering my questions, and even adding some pictures in to her reply! They really help when trying to describe products, and I think she looks gorgeous in that dress! Don't forget to check out her blog if you haven't already, it's fab :) 

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment