Sunday 19 May 2013

50 Random Facts

Well hello

Whilst thinking about things to blog about this month during #31daysofmay, I thought about me and my life. Then I realised, I don't think I have shared enough with you guys! So here are 50 random facts about me :)

1. I have 6 tattoos
2. I'm obsessed with musicals - Wicked being my favourite
3. I used to have about 20 pet Chipmunks living in an avery in my garden


4. I am addicted to caramel lattes
5. My garden is about 300ft long
6. I love Chinese food
7. I am allergic to Vodka - I drank so much Vodka one night when I was 17, I woke up the next morning with a rash all over my body, and from then on, I've not been able to drink it since!
8. Our first dace song at our wedding last year was Phil Collins - Groovy Kinda Love
9. I have always lived in Kent
10. My favourite musician is Eva Cassidy


11. I haven't had my hair cut in 4 years
12. I have every season of 24 on DVD
13. I have size 10 feet, and I have done since I was 16
14. I have always been good with numbers - if someone gives me their mobile number, after reading it a couple of times, I can remember it
15. I love the smell of vanilla


16. My best friend's mum was my driving instructor
17. I lived in my parent's caravan (on their driveway) for about 4 months
18. I love crafting and making things
19. I haven't read a fiction book for about 8 years
20. When I was about 8, I was at a friend's birthday party, there was a magician there with a guillotine, I was picked to go in it, I put my head through the hole and then cried my eyes out and he had t pick someone else!
21. My favourite colour is purple


22. I don't like the dark
23. If I could have garlic bread with every meal, I would
24. I had my nipple pierced when I was 18
25. I have 2 children - neither of them are biologically mine
26. I have had over 100 brothers and sisters......my parents have fostered since I was 18 months old, and looked after over 100 children
27. If I could meet anyone, it would be Miranda Hart - I love her!


28. The first competition I ever won was a dress last month from Lovedrobe
29. I have a circular burn mark on my hand - my best friend and I, when quite drunk, decided to burn ourselves with a cigarette on our hands so we would have the same scar!
30. I have always wanted to own and run my own nightclub
31. I hate Marmite
32. I left school after my first year of A-Levels, and went straight into a job
33. I knew my husband Mike was 'the one' the first time we met
34. My favourite film of all time is The Goonies


35. My mum is my role model
36. I have been watching the British Touring Car Championship since I was about 5
37. The last song played at our wedding was the Conga
38. My favourite chocolate bar is Crunchie


39. I snore.....loudly
40. I would like to have 2 children of my own
41. My favourite drink is Lambrini with lemonade - spritzer
42. I have an obsessions with handbags
43. I passed my driving test the first time
44. I wish I could just eat sushi, Mexican and Chinese food every week
45. In my first job after leaving school, I was promoted to Assistant Manager after 6 months
46. I have to fall asleep with the TV on
47. I know all the words to Legally Blonde the Musical


48. My favourite fragrance is Britney Spears - Fantasy
49. 75% of my meals every week are chicken-based
50. I love party organising

Hope you enjoyed my facts!

toodle pip!

1 comment: