Sunday 12 May 2013

Marisota Summer Collection Pamper Event

Well hello
In April, I was lucky enough to be invited to my first fashion event :) It was an event from Marisota to show off their Summer Collection including the Sea by Melissa Odabash range.

The event was a 'Pamper Morning' and was held at Cucumba in Poland Street, Soho. It was a lovely venue to show off some amazing new items, and we got a treatment as part of the event :) I went for threading as I have never had anything done to my eyebrows professionally, just home plucking.

















We were welcomed in by the lovely staff at Cucumba, offered a drink and got the chance to have a good nose through a rail of amazing looking clothes!

The range was full of colour! From bright pinks, to royal blue, and even some monochrome pieces too. There was an array of colour ad patterns, all mixed together. Here are a few of my favourite patterned items.

Multi Print Bustier Dress

There were a few of these Maxi-style dresses in the collection. This one was actually a knee length version, but I believe you will be able to get it in full length too. I love the yellow and purple together, and the different patterns mixed into one. It's such a bright dress and great for the summer!


Bright Orange Patterned Blouse

This was a beautiful blouse that would be great over the top of your swimsuit when at the beach or by the pool. The pattern, as the other things, was lovely, a mix of lots of colours, not just two or three. There were a few other pieces like this, but this was definitely my favourite.

Hawaiian cherry blossom style

This was amazing! I love the cherry blossom style print and the detail of it. Not too cluttered with the print, just enough to make it stand out. It also had a floaty style edging around the top and the top sides of the legs, which I think would look lovely on :) There were a lot of different styles of swim suits, I loved them all!

The lovely Big Fat Betty and Cardiffornia Gurl checking out the range :)

 I had a great time, and can't wait to purchase a few of the pieces when the collection is launched :) Check out there lovely clothes at www.marisota.co.uk.

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment