Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tights - Marisota review

Well hello
Last month I was contacted by the lovely people at Marisota to review something from their brand. I was happy to oblige. I had a good look on their site at the amazing tops, skirts and dresses, and it made me realise, I don't have any tights!!
The last few times I can remember buying tights (quite a while ago now) I was very unsuccessful. This is mainly because.....
I am a dress size 24/26 AND 6"1 tall.
Every time I bought tights 'my size' they would never be long enough, and the crotch on them, no matter how much i pulled them up my legs, would be around the middle of my thighs. Even wearing a pair of knickers over the top to hold them up would be pointless! So when I was looking at some lovely dresses on the Marisota website, I noticed the models wearing tights, and thought 'That's what I need!'



So I ordered them in a size 20-26, which was a little hopeful. When they arrived, I was so excited to try them. I was so pleased with the quality of them, they were lovely and thick, but not in a woolly way. They were so smooth and easy to put on. Now this size fitted me better than any other tights I had bought before, but unfortunately, they were just slightly too small. Damn my freakishly long legs!!

I contacted the lovely lady who sent me to let her know the issue, and she was so good and sent me out the next size up (28-32) the next day :)

And they were the same quality and feel as the first pair.....but they fit!! They were long enough to fit my long legs :) I couldn't be happier! And I love the fact the pack contains a black pair and a slate pair. I wore the slate pair with some denim shorts (it's getting colder) last week and they are so comfy :) I am looking forward to wearing the black pair for my parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary party on the 1st June.

I am so happy that I have managed to find tights that fit my long legs! I hope you have found this review useful, and I do highly recommend these tights. They are nice and thick, but so smooth! Now to find some larger shoes!

Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies taking part in the #31daysofmay challenge
Toni @ The Only Way is Toni
Kaye @ Polished Curves
Nikki @ Natty Nikki

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment