Friday 31 May 2013

Five Question Friday - Leah

Well hello

This is the last post in my #31daysofmay challenge :) It has been a LONG month, and I have found it challenging to make sure my posts were both interesting and worth posting! But from the response I've had from you guys has been great. This is definitely something I would think of doing again, and would recommend it to any blogger to challenge themselves. 

Please check out the other lovely ladies that have also been taking part in this challenge
Nikki @ Natty Nikki
Toni @ The Only Way Is Toni
Kaye @ Polished Curves

Another week, another set of questions for one of the lovely bloggers I love to read :) This week on Five Question Friday I have been asking questions to the amazing Leah @ Just Me Leah.



1. Which celebrity’s style do you like the most?
Beth Ditto. She’s edgy, fierce and she wears what she wants. I think she’s a great role model for fat women.


 2. What are your ‘go to’ shoes for a night out?
Something comfortable rather than sexy. I can’t do high heels!

3. Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick. I have an addictions - over 100 lipsticks and glosses. Eek!

4. What is your favourite clothing shop?
I love ASOS Curve. Everything is bang on trend and usually at a really goof price too.

5. What is your favourite meal?
Garlic chicken with chips and salad. There’s a restaurant about 20 miles from me who do the best garlic chicken in a gorgeous garlic and mushroom sauce. I’m drooling just thinking about it! Yum.

Don't forget to check out Leah's blog if you haven't already. She has great posts on there about beauty, fashion and general life :) I love her posts on fat acceptance, they are so good!
A big thanks to Leah again for taking the time to answer my questions, and I'll see you guys next week with another lovely blogger....

toodle pip!

Beka x

1 comment: