Thursday 30 May 2013

OOTD - new bits

Well hello

I managed to get a couple of bits the other day and I thought I'd share with you what I got :)


Top - New Look
Vest - George @ Asda
Skinny Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Primark

I popped into New Look with my mum to have a look for bits for her, and was excited to see a couple of Sale rails :) So I had a good rummage through and found these skinny jeans for £5, and I do love me some skinny jeans! And I loved the colour. To be honest though, they were the only thing that I found in the Sale section that I liked. I was walking to the till and the top caught my eye. I really liked the colour and the heart pattern on it. It wasn't in the sale, but I really wanted it :) And it ended up that the colour goes will with the skinny jeans, so I was really happy with that.




When I went out today, it was a little cold, so I put on my trusty George blazer style jacket and a lovely scarf I bought in Oxfam a couple of weeks ago.

toodle pip!

Beka x



1 comment:

  1. Lovely Outfit. I love the colour of the jeans and the top is so cute. <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete