Saturday 11 May 2013

Boots Haul

Well hello
 
Last week I popped into Bromley with Maria to do a little bit of shopping. She needed new school shoes, and I needed to just get out of the house! I get a good few blog posts done whilst I am at home, but sometimes I get cabin fever and just need to go somewhere! Anyways. we got the train from Eynsford -it's like 2 minutes walk from our house - and it was around £6 for the both of us. I contemplated driving, but it takes about 35 minutes to get there, then there's paying for parking, and the potential for it being busy as it's the school holidays blah blah......so train it was!
 
 
Our first stop was Boots.....
 
 
I had found a gift card in my purse that I got for Christmas from Mike's nan for £10. So I pleasantly surprised to see that Boots had 3 for 2 on all their make-up (excluding the premier brand stalls). So away I went! And here is what I bought
 
 
I have seen lots of beauty ladies on YouTube using the Collection (previously Collection 2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer so that was the first thing that I picked up. I got it in shade no. 2 Light. I really like it so far, it works really well on my under eye circles.
 
 
 
I then saw this, their Smokey Eyes palette. I have seen this reviewed by someone before - cannot for the life of me think who it was though! - and thought I'd pick it up as these are the colours I use most days.  It contains 3 medium colours, 3 dark colours, 2 light colours and a light cream. I have used it a few times now and I really like the mix of colours and shades. So worth buying if you like brown/dark smokey eyes :)
 
 
Lastly, I grabbed a Rimmel Soft Kohl pencil in white, as I seem to have misplaced my last one! I really like putting white liner on my lower water line as I think it makes my eyes look bigger - which I need sometimes as my glasses get in the way! This is great and it lasts all day!
 
Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies taking part in the #31daysofmay challenge
Nikki @ Natty Nikki
 
Have you bought any of these products?
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment