Monday 20 May 2013

Slightly addicted...

Well hello
Now, over the past few weeks, I have been slightly addicted to MUA products... I have bought something, every week. I love their products, and even more that they are so well priced. I started with lipsticks, and I have now bought 4 of them, 2 lip pouts, an eyeshadow palette and a few nail varnishes.

Today, I wanted to share my most recent nail varnish purchase from MUA.


This is a beautiful dusky pink shade called Ameretto Crush. I have been loving pastel colours at the moment, and this seemed like such a lovely shade of pink, not too baby pink, but also not too barbie pink. I do really love how these polishes go on. They have a great sized brush (quite small, but I like that I can get the base and sides more accurate) and 2 coats were plenty.
After I put the first coat on, I was a little worried as it seemed to not really cover very well, but then the second coat just seemed to cover really well!
I really do recommended picking up one of these MUA polishes, they have a good range, and you can't go wrong for £1!
  

Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies taking part in the #31daysofmay challenge
Toni @ The Only Way Is Toni
Nikki @ Natty Nikki
Kaye @ Polished Curves

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment