Monday 27 May 2013

Primark Haul - Feet treats!

Well hello

On Wednesday I went shopping with my mum to find her a nice dress for her and my dad's 30th Wedding Anniversary party next month. She managed to pick up a very nice dress from Bon Marche, but we are not sure if it is dressy enough.... so we need to do a bit more searching next week!
Anyway, whilst we were out, I popped into Primark to get some more trainers as I have worn my last pair out. And I ended up getting these bits and bobs.




Before I start, I do have to say that all of these are from the men's section as I have size 10 feet...




I picked up two pairs of slip on trainers, in black and dark red. I bought a dark red pair back in March but managed to spill bleach on them a while ago. But they are so comfy and a bargain at £3! I also went for the black pair just because I like to keep my shoes plain, especially if I have an outfit with lots of colours in, and vice verse if I have a plain outfit, I add the red ones for a pop of colour.



I also picked up some espadrilles. I have been looking at these for a while, but wasn't too sure about them. But I kept seeing people wearing them and felt a little jealous! So I opted for the navy pair with navy and white striped front panel. I can't wait to wear them in the summer :) I haven't worn them out yet because, as I am writing this, it is raining and hail stoning outside.....



As I got to the till, I grabbed a pack of trainer socks as I seem to lose mine all the time! And then I picked up some socks to wear with my new shoes :) I had seen them last time I was in Primark but didn't pick any up. But I picked up 2 pairs, and at £1 a pair, I thought it was a good buy. They are so comfy! I am not really a sock wearer, don't ask me why. So it was nice to wear these, and it not feel like I was wearing socks.

And this lot came to £13......You can't go wring with that! I'm glad I didn't have more time in their as I could have spent a lot more!

Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies taking part in the #31daysofmay challenge
Kaye @ Polished Curves
Nikki @ Natty Nikki
Toni @ The Only Way Is Toni
toodle pip!

Beka x


2 comments:

  1. i like the purple shoes :)
    iv followed you on bloglovin hope you follow me back to x
    VisualCandyInc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love espadrilles. They're so comfy! Loving all your feet-related treats. x x

    Just me Leah

    ReplyDelete